VT AAA Professional Pilot Training
We’re here to help you transition from a military career to a civilian pilot career.
VA Benefits Approved***
10% Discount to military
No matter how many hours or the type of flying experience and training you have, we can customize an airline career path for you.
Rotary to Fixed wing special right now includes partnerships with regional airlines.
Convert Your Helicopter Time into Airline qualified
Military rotor pilots only need 750 hours total time, including 250 hours of fixed wing time to achieve R-ATP minimums.
Are you a military rotor pilot who’s short the 250 fixed wing hours required for R-ATP minimums? VA-approved can get you ready
Here’s how it works
- Our Flight Instructor assigned to you will audit your flying hours to determine how much fixed wing time you need.
- VT AAA will work with one of our airline partners to help pay for your training.
- You train as your schedule permits!
- Upon completion of your minimums, you go to the airlines as a first officer.
Where to start
Request a customized plan to transition from a military pilot to commercial pilot.
Our regional airline partners include the Trans States Airline. Here is a link to their rotor program that includes up to $30,000 in flight training tuition. Fill out the application on that link to start the process.
Our Zero flight time to a commercial pilot career.
This path includes a guaranteed CFI job at VT AAA for Military starting at zero flight time.
The VT AAA Professional Pilot Career program takes you from Zero to Commercial and CFI in 12 to 15 Months.
Zero Experience to regional Airline Pilot in Just Two Years!
VT AAA is your airline career solution from zero time to airline pilot in just two years flying for regional.
- Private through Commercial Multi with CFIs
- Airline-Oriented Training from Day One
- Fixed Cost in a realistic Time Frame
- Pilot Recruiting Events During Training
- Guaranteed Instructor job – your path to Reach Airline Minimums
Earning up to $37,000 annually PLUS airline tuition reimbursement opportunities based on interviews and airlines.
- $11,000 in Airline Sponsored Tuition reimbursement from many regional airlines. Plus many other incentives so call us to learn more of the differences for each regional airline.
***VA Funding Disclaimer
All students, including those seeking funding from the VA, are responsible for paying their own flight school costs. It is also each students’ responsibility to pay on time to keep their flight account up to date.
If a student is attending more than one training or school program it is up to the student to inform VT AAA. Students will be held accountable for all costs incurred.
Submit an application today or call VT AAA admissions to apply 830-423-4664.
“Guarantee Job Interview Eligibility
Our student pilot graduates must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for a guaranteed instructor interview:
Demonstrate professionalism, adherence to all SOP’s, and demonstrate the highest safety standards at all times.
Attend all scheduled training events on time and meet knowledge test deadlines
Fail no more than two checkrides (three or more checkride failures will prevent your eligibility for guaranteed instructor job interview)
Posses a clean background check of a minimum of ten years as required for any airline position”