PROFESSIONAL PILOT CAREER PROGRAM
We train students for these career paths and much more!
Airline Passenger pilot
Airline Cargo Pilot
Charter, private and corporate pilots
PROFESSIONAL PILOT CAREER PROGRAM DETAILS
Professional Pilot Program (Intended for US residents)
Zero Experience to Commercial Pilot in 12 to 15 months and Certified Flight Instructor Job!
AAA is your airline and other commercial pilot career solution from zero time to become an airline pilot in just two years flying for regional and major airlines.
- Private through Commercial Multi Eng. with CFIs
- Airline-Oriented Training from Day One for all career paths
- Fixed Cost in a realistic Time Frame
- Pilot Recruiting Events During Training
- Guaranteed Instructor job – your best way to Reach Airline Minimums
Earning up to $54,000 annually PLUS airline tuition reimbursement
- $11,000 in Airline Sponsored Tuition reimbursement
Your Flight Training Course Includes
- Private Single & Instrument
- Commercial Multi & Instrument
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) rating
- 275 Hours Logged Flight Time
- 190 Hours Single-Engine Instruction & Flight Checks
- 35 Hours Multi-Engine Instruction & Flight Checks
- 50 Hours Simulator (FTD)
- All Classroom & Individual Ground Instruction
- Aircraft Manuals, Training Syllabus & Checklists
- All Pre- and Post-Flight Briefings
How this Program works!
- With airline-oriented, total immersion training from day one, you will graduate from AAA’s Professional Pilot Program in 12 months (from zero time), earning your Commercial Multi-Engine pilot certificate with Certified Flight Instructor certificates.
- After graduating the program, you receive a guaranteed Flight Instructor job with AAA, where you can earn up to $54,000 annually with airline tuition reimbursement and gain the necessary flight experience to reach airline hiring minimums of 1500 hours.
- During your time as a flight instructor, at 500 hours total flight time, you can begin earning at least $11,000 in airline sponsored tuition reimbursement.
- After approximately 12 months as a flight instructor, you will have logged enough flight time to meet airline hiring minimums and ready to take the next step in your professional pilot career.
Submit an application today or call AAA to learn more 830-423-4664.
Submit your application or obtain information on financing and classroom/flight instruction by speaking with an AAA admissions representative:. 830-423-6446
“Guarantee Job Interview Eligibility
Our student pilot graduates must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for a guaranteed instructor interview:
Demonstrate professionalism, adherence to all SOP’s, and demonstrate the highest safety standards at all times.
Attend all scheduled training events on time and meet knowledge test deadlines
Fail no more than two checkrides (three or more checkride failures will prevent your eligibility for guaranteed instructor job interview)
Posses a clean background check of a minimum of ten years as required for any airline position”