International Professional Pilot Program
FAA Part 141 ProgramRequest more information
International Professional Pilot Training
VT AAA’s International Professional Pilot (IPP) Program is an airline-oriented flight training program that helps you to obtain the right qualifications for your career. We offer you training in complex multi-engine aircraft, with qualified flight instructors, and up-to-date technology to make sure you have all you need to be a success.
Also , to be a successful pilot in your home country, we recommend establishing a relationship with a local school before you leave for training to help you through your conversion training once you’ve completed training in the US.
VT AAA’s International Professional Pilot Program is the most efficient and “shortest time to train” FAA commercial pilot program you can receive anywhere in the world. The total-immersion training maximizes your knowledge and skill retention for the best experience.
To set up an interview, call us today during the regular business hours, US Central Standard time. 1-830-584-7058
Request more information
FAA 141 Approved
CAAS 141 Approved
CAAC 141 Pending (approval Q2)
INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL PILOT PROGRAM (IPP) PROVIDES YOU WITH:
Course Duration – 12-15 months
|Flight Hours||Ground School Hours||Simulator|
|Private Pilot License||55||35|
|Total Hours of Training||225||111||10|
|Reserve Start Date (min 30 days prior)||$ 1,500.00|
|I20/M1 Visa issuance||$ 360.00|
|Registration/Orientation PPL (due 10 days prior to arrival)||$ 13,585.00|
|PPL Study guide materials||$ 299.00|
|Headphones (due at orientation)||$ 285.00|
|Finger Printing (due at orientation)||$ 100.00|
|TSA PPL Application||$ 130.00|
|First Class Medical (due at orientation)||$ 200.00|
|PPL Written Exam (due at exam)||$ 165.00|
|PPL Checkride (due at checkride||$ 500.00|
|Registration/Orientation IR (due at orientation)||$ 8,625.00|
|TSA IR Application (due at orientation)||$ 130.00|
|IR Study Materials / Supplies (due at orientation)||$ 299.00|
|IR Written Exam||$ 165.00|
|IR Checkride||$ 500.00|
|Registration CPL (due at orientation)||$ 29,580.00|
|TSA CPL Application (due at orientation)||$ 130.00|
|CPL Study Materials||$ 299.00|
|CPL Written Exam (due at exam)||$ 165.00|
|CPL Checkride||$ 500.00|
|Registration ME Add-on (due at orientation)||$ 11,700.00|
|TSA ME Application (due at orientation)||$ 130.00|
|ME Study materials / Supplies||$ 299.00|
|ME Written Exam||N/A|
|ME Checkride||$ 500.00|
|**High Performance (C90 optional ME)||$ 20,000.00|
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED:
- Housing & Food
- Airfare & Transportation
VT AAA Flight School is located in the San Antonio, Texas area with our main campus for international pilots in Hondo, TX.
We have a satellite campus in New Braunfels, TX.
We recommend you set up housing as soon as possible after you’ve been accepted to the flight school.
Hondo, TX area apartments:
Cadets are advised to have sufficient funding to support themselves during training at the overseas flight academy. Costs start at $1,500 to $2,000.00 a month or more depending on transportation, insurance, and other expenses. It is the international student’s responsibility to set up their Housing.
- 18ys old
- High School Graduate (or equivalent)
- First Class Medical
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- Eligible for M1
- Eligible for TSA clearance
- No criminal record
- Statement of financial capability (bank statement showing the funds on the deposit for the full cost of training)
- Deposit amount paid 30 days before class date
- Phase I PPL due in full at orientation
- ICAO English Level 4 ETS Organization
- Written TOEFL score to start flight training is 513
**If you need an English language assessment please visit this link: English test
- Call VT AAA at (830) 584-7058 to inform VT AAA Flight School of your request to submit your TSA approval documents along with your VISA to get help during this process. During this call, you will provide the required down payment to ensure enrollment in the upcoming flight training class and VT AAA will provide a checklist of other items needed to complete the process to start flight training with VT AAA.
- Student Visa info link. Confirmation that the student has applied online at the TSA site to complete their background check and flight training approval.
- TSA flight school candidates
- Be able to show proof of TSA Flight training approval and a VISA to train in the U.S.TSA Application Guide
Need help now with any items? Call us at (830) 584-7058 and ask for admissions.
MORE ABOUT THE TRAINING: VT AAA’s International Professional Pilot Program is an airline-oriented flight training academy.
Our professional pilot career program is recommended for students who already have an established a relationship with a local flight school in their home country to help them through their conversion training.
The professional pilot commercial pilot school career program is $68,500**, plus ground school, and living expenses. (add $3,500 for ground school). To pay for personal expenses and set up your housing and transportation, please work with our operations office or your admission officer. Call us for more help applying with VT AAA 830-584-7977.
Request more information
FAA and CAAS programs
Finished in fourteen months, it was a program that really kept you moving! I'd recommend it.