International Professional Pilot Program
FAA Part 141 ProgramRequest more information
International Professional Pilot Training
For the International Professional Pilot Training program:
A.)You must be either a U.S. citizen or
B.) Be able to show proof of TSA Flight training approval and a VISA to train in the U.S.
C.) You must take an english language proficiency test such as the Cambridge English Proficiency Test
And your score must be acceptable. (link to score accepted explained) We accept the Certificate of Advanced English.
The VT AAA self-sponsored FAA 141 International Professional Pilot Program provides you with:
FAA Commercial Pilot License
Includes Instrument Rating and Multi-Engine
International Professional Pilot Training program cost is $59,995** from zero through Commercial with IR and ME
- Private Single & Instrument rating
- Commercial Multi & Instrument rating
- 245 Hours Logged Flight Time FAA program toward min
- 170 Hours Single-Engine Instruction & Flight Checks
- 35 Hours Multi-Engine Instruction & Flight Checks
- 40 Hours Simulator (FTD)
- All Classroom & Individual Ground Instruction included
- All Pre- and Post-Flight Briefings included
- Aircraft Manuals, Training Syllabus & CheckFlights (not included in the fixed price but are paid directly by the students)
- Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) is $4,500 and is paid once the student and instructors have decided the student is ready for this training. (not part of the fixed price and 5.6 hours).
- **During flight training, many variables can have an effect on total training time required to achieve proficiency. Therefore, all students are warned to expect that they will likely need additional training above the FAA minimums. For planning purposes, the student should allow up to three months to complete the additional training and should budget a minimum of 10% overfly in addition to the FAA minimums in anticipation of extra training.
Request more information
International Professional Pilot Training
More About The Training
VT AAA’s International Professional Pilot Program trains you to gain the most qualifications in the best complex multi-engine aircraft, with the best airline-oriented flight training.
Recommended for students who already have an established a relationship with a local flight school in your home country to help you through your conversion training. VT AAA’s International Professional Pilot Program is the most efficient and “shortest time to train” commercial pilot training you can receive anywhere in the world. The total-immersion training maximizes your knowledge and skill retention.
The professional pilot commercial pilot school career program is $59,995**, plus ground school, and living expenses. (add $2,500 for ground school) Call about for Apartment recommendations 830-584-7977. We recommend many local apartments in the New Braunfels area and San Antonio area apartments within 30 minutes of the Hondo, TX location. There is no corporate housing offered by VT AAA at this time because there are an abundant number of options available to everyone. You will need to arrange your own apartment or housing along with transportation.
- Cadets are advised to have sufficient funding to support themselves during training at the overseas flight academy. Costs range from $2,00.00 a month on up depending transportation, insurance, and other expenses.
- Once the student has filled out the VT Aviation Academy’s flight training application and submitted it online to VT Aviation Academy of America, there are two items they need to complete quickly to finish their enrollment and international requirements to train with AAA.
1. Confirmation that the potential student has started their visa application. Student visa website
2. Confirmation that the student has applied online at the TSA site to complete their background check and flight training approval. TSA flight school candidates
Once started these two processes, call VT AAA at 1+(830)584-7058 to inform the school that you’ve submitted them and get other instructions.
During this call, you will provide the required down payment to ensure enrollment in the upcoming flight training class and VT AAA will provide a checklist of other items needed to complete the process to start their flight training with VT AAA.
Need help now with any items? Call us at (830)584-7058 and ask for admissions.
Do you hold a green card and are you interested in working as a flight instructor for AAA?…Call for details! 1+830-584-7084.
FAA and CAAS programs
Finished in fourteen months, it was a program that really kept you moving! I'd recommend it.