Our process to become a pilot is simple
- Train with us! To become a pilot, first, make sure to get the right training from the start – a professional pilot program will take you far in just about any pilot career.
- Finance your pilot training. VT AAA is a VA Benefits Approved School. We have financing available. We also have a partnership with Charter College for a four-year degree.
- Work with us! Obtain the required flight hours fast, free and get paid as our CFI. We guarantee our students a job with us as a flight instructor if they’ve completed the training and have a great attitude.
- Dream with us! Get an interview with a regional airline and get hired with tuition reimbursement and bonuses and your airline or other professional pilot career begins.
Train with us!
To Become a pilot, first, get the right training. The proven way to become a successful pilot is to equip yourself with airline based training from the start. Our training, the Ab Initio training is what hiring managers want.
Here is the list of training attributes that recruiters value!
- Ab Initio training
- Airline crew leadership training
- Individual instruction and mentoring
- Structured teaching from a 141 Flight School
- Proven integrity and reliability
- Aviation degree or some college
- High flight hours: 250 & a CFI for an airline interview, 1,500 to be hired
- The right Licenses and Certificates for sUAS and aviation careersPlan your path to your career and start flying.
VT AAA offers the training listed above, financing, scholarships, and alliances to build the pilot career of your dreams. We offer a 10% discount to military/VA benefits approved academy. For more information on career options and financing! Contact us for a quick info session form.
Finance your pilot Training
You can build the business case for obtaining a scholarship, loan or asking for help financing training! You don’t have to do that alone!
- We can help you discover the finance options available to you as an individual.
- Work with your CFI mentor for tuition reimbursement from AAA hiring bridge partner alliances. Call 830-423-6446 today or submit an application and get started on the career path that is right for you.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT FINANCING! CONTACT FORM.
- We offer a 10% discount to military, and we are VA benefits approved academy. Learn more about financing in this blog post.
VA BENEFITS QUICK VIEW
To enroll you will need the following:
- Letter of Eligibility
- a non-expired U.S. passport or Birth Certificate for TSA clearance
- all college transcripts (if applicable)
- Valid Class II Medical Certificate
Call 830.423.4664 for VT AAA admissions for help on VA requirements.
Work with us!
Obtain your flight hours fast, and get paid.
- Once you finish your training, we hire you as one of our flight instructors.
- We guarantee a job with us if you do well in your training.
- You will need to pass your tests and pass the interview.
- Learn more, fill out our info request form and ask about the guaranteed CFI Job.
Dream with us!
Our Regional Airline bridge partners want to hire our students and flight instructors.
VT AAA offers
- Interviews with regional airline bridge partners including SkyWest, Republic, ExpressJet, GoJet, Trans State, Compass, and more.
- We also help with FedEx and UPS regional freight airlines and business jets along with others.
- Call today or submit an application and get help creating the career path that is right for you. 830-423-6446 you can also go to our Bridge partners page, for more information.
START DATES / CLASS SCHEDULE
- Class Dates: First Monday of the month unless it falls on a holiday and then it’s the following Monday. Call for details 830-423-4664
- We have a great Admissions office that can help you create your pathway program to become a pilot. Admissions direct line is 830-423-4664. Call today to start your dream of flying