Guaranteed CFI Job* with VT AAA
Graduates of our Professional Pilot Program you are guaranteed a Certified Flight Instructors (CFI) job*. As a CFI at VT AAA, you will have the opportunity to build your resume and gain the flight hours required by airline recruiters. Working as a flight instructor is how you create your professional career path to the airlines, not only training new students but also building your hours!
What VT AAA Certified Flight Instructors can expect:
- Base salary based upon experience and additional ratings earned.
- 80 – 100 flight hours per month
- Additional $10/flight hour
- $100 bonus per student who pass checkride on their first attempt.
- All aircraft equipped with Garmin GPS avionics suite including G500 and G1000 and Spider Controls.
- All training conducted under FAA Part 141 with industry-leading safety management system.
*All future CFI’s need to complete and pass a corporate interview
a. All prior training leading to CFI job offer needs to be passed successfully, and the candidate needs to have demonstrated a professional demeanor and the attitude to be a safe and knowledgeable instructor.
b. Pass a background check and written hiring policies required by FAA, Department of Transportation, Department of Homeland Security, Airline or any other governmental department, administration, or agency.
*Guaranteed Job Eligibility
Our graduates (and all CFI candidates) must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for a guaranteed instructor:
Demonstrate professionalism, adherence to all SOP’s, and demonstrate the highest safety standards at all times.
Attend all scheduled training events on time and meet knowledge test deadlines
Fail no more than two checkrides (three or more checkride failures will prevent your eligibility for guaranteed instructor job)
Posses a clean background check of a minimum of ten years as required for any airline position