VT AAA GoJet Pilot Pipeline program
830.423.4664 to learn moreApply today
GoJet Wingman Pipeline Program
From the GoJet website: “This is a program for ambitious, career-minded student pilots who want to get a head start on their commercial aviation careers while they are still in school.”
Wingman Pipeline Program Benefits
- 10,000 tuition reimbursement paid over three installments once cadet finishes their officer training program as an employee of GoJet
- $2,500 for every pilot while the cadet is in the wingman program.
- Mentorships offered with experienced first officers at GoJet
- Limited jump seat and flight benefits.
- Before reporting to training class participates received the GoJet training material.
- Participants must be enrolled, and in good standing, at an approved flight school or university
- Private Pilot’s License & an Instrument Rating
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
Wingman program participant
What our students say!
As a Wingman participant.."I love the fact that you get time in the full motion CRJ simulator. That made my first trip to the GoJet HQ. Can't wait to go back." Rafael Melendez.