To Become a Pilot Train with us!
To Become a pilot, first, get the right training for your career goals. The proven way to become a pilot for an airline, for example, is to equip yourself with airline based flight training from the start. Our pilot training is what many hiring managers want to see on a resume.
Here is the list of commercial pilot training attributes that recruiters value!
- Airline crew leadership training
- Individual instruction and mentoring
- Structured teaching from a FAA part 141 Flight School
- Proven integrity and reliability
- High flight hours: 250 & a CFI for an airline interview, 1,500 total hours to be hired
VT AAA offers the training listed above, financing, scholarships, and alliances to build the pilot career of your dreams. We offer a 10% discount to military and VT AAA is a VA benefits approved academy. For more information on career options and financing, contact us for an info session @ (830)423-4664.