To Become a Pilot Train with us!
To Become a pilot, first, get the right training for your career goals. The proven way to become a pilot for an airline, for example, is to equip yourself with airline based flight training from the start. Our pilot training, the Ab Initio training, is what many hiring managers want to see on a resume.
Here is the list of commercial pilot training attributes that recruiters value!
- Ab Initio training
- Airline crew leadership training
- Individual instruction and mentoring
- Structured teaching from a 141 Flight School
- Proven integrity and reliability
- Aviation degree, a pilot license, or some college
- High flight hours: 250 & a CFI for an airline interview, 1,500 to be hired
- The right Licenses and Certificates.
VT AAA offers the training listed above, financing, scholarships, and alliances to build the pilot career of your dreams. We offer a 10% discount to military and VT AAA is a VA benefits approved academy. For more information on career options and financing, contact us for an info session or you can use this form.