Train with us!
To Become a pilot, first, get the right training. The proven way to become a successful pilot is to equip yourself with airline based flight training from the start. Our pilot training, the Ab Initio training is what hiring managers want.
Here is the list of commercial pilot training attributes that recruiters value!
- Ab Initio training
- Airline crew leadership training
- Individual instruction and mentoring
- Structured teaching from a 141 Flight School
- Proven integrity and reliability
- Aviation degree, a pilot license, or some college
- High flight hours: 250 & a CFI for an airline interview, 1,500 to be hired
- The right Licenses and Certificates for sUAS and aviation careers.
VT AAA offers the training listed above, financing, scholarships, and alliances to build the pilot career of your dreams. We offer a 10% discount to military and VT AAA is a VA benefits approved academy. For more information on career options and financing, contact us for an info session or you can use this form.