Aviation Academy of America
- Our flight school headquarters is thirty miles west of San Antonio, in Hondo, Texas is our training base for international and South Texas students.
- The New Braunfels Aviation Academy of America (VT-AAA.com) flight school satellite location is open for Part 61 and Part 141 training, today.
- Today we will take both international and US students starting at zero or those who want to finish their PPL, IR, ME and CFI FAA training, also.
- VT-AAA is accepting applications for our January 2017 class for the professional career pilot programs and sUAS career pilot programs already!
Why you should choose us as your airline commercial pilot training:
Aviation Academy of America has a strong foundation for stability and the ability to train pilots with the best methods, technology, and instructors because of our combined attributes of being an international company and a FAA part 141 academy.
With the different locations, we can offer instruction for beginners and experienced students to prepare these future pilots for professional pilot careers and as pilots confident enough to dream big.
Our fleet is also ideal for new and experienced pilots who want the best training on the latest technology to track and guide students with airline like instrumentation.
Right now! We are gearing up for the next class of Professional Career Airline Pilots and sUAS Pilots January 2017.
Our parent company information
We are a part of the VT San Antonio Aerospace, Inc company. VT San Antonio Aerospace provides top quality aircraft maintenance and modification services for a full range aircraft. As an industry leader, VT SAA is committed to its customers, its mission, and its vision. You can find VT SAA right by the San Antonio International airport in the large red hangars near 281!
The parent company of both VT- AAA (Vision Technologies-Aviation Academy of America) and VT-SAA (Vision Technologies San Antonio Aviation) is ST Engineering (Singapore Technologies Engineering, Ltd) an integrated engineering group providing solutions and services in the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors. ST Engineering link to their aviation training services
Stable foundation to help build a strong business model for growth
Headquartered in Singapore, the ST Engineering Group reported revenue of $6.54b in 2014 and ranks among the largest companies listed on the Singapore Exchange. ST Engineering has more than 23,000 employees worldwide, and over 100 subsidiaries and associated companies in 46 cities across 24 countries. The international pilot training has other facilities besides the Texas locations, one in Australia and one in Singapore. Please visit www.stengg.com for more information.
With VT- AAA, we offer the best of both worlds, a one-on-one personalized culture combined with professional company resources and facilities for safety and the best technology, industry connections, and Ab-Initio instruction.
Three ways to submit your application or obtain information on financing and classroom/flight instruction.
1. Speak with an AAA admissions representative or flight instructor, if you just have questions or need more guidance. (830)-584-7058
2. Fill out the online application request.
3. Request more information about any of the programs, school, instructor position, and fleet or safety procedures by calling (830)-423-4664 or using our contact form.